German American Business Outlook 2019
Wednesday, Jan 30, 2019
50 Rowes Wharf
- 6:00 PM to 9:00PM
$45 GABC Members
If you are a member, you should sign in to take advantage of member pricing, and your checkout details will be filled automatically.
Join us for the presentation of the “The German American Business Outlook“, one of the most important economic indicators of German American business relations. It is compiled by the German Chamber offices in the U.S. together with KPMG and is based on a survey of 1900 German subsidiaries on their views of the U.S. as an investment location in the United States. The presentation of the results, for the first time to a Boston audience, will be preceded by an economic update and followed by a panel discussion with leaders of German American subsidiaries here in New England. This event is taking place in partnership with the German American Chamber of Commerce New York and hosted by J.P.Morgan at their Client Service Center here in Boston. You can view last year’s GABO results here.
This event has limited space and early sign-ups are recommended.
6:00PM to 6:30PM Registration
6:30PM Welcome followed by
- Economic Update by Jim Glassman, Chief Economist at J.P. Morgan
- Presentation of GABO 2019 Survey Results, Dietmar Rieg, President & CEO of the German American Chamber of Commerce, New York
- Panel Discussion:
- Tyler Rollins, Executive Director J.P.Morgan (Moderator)
- John Tesoro, CEO, TÜV SÜD
- Roland Hesse, CEO, Pancon Corporation
- Sven Doerge, CFO ICP Group
Reception / Mingling to conclude the event.
This event is generously hosted by
This event is organized in partnership with the German American Chamber of Commerce, New York.