GBANE 2021 | International Business: The Next Four Years
Thursday, Feb 25, 2021
- Zoom Webinar
- 4PM to 5:30PM EST
27th Annual International Business Forum
For 27 years, the Annual International Business Forum and Networking Night has been been organized by the Global Business Alliance of New England and attended by the international business community. In 2021, the panel discussion will be moving virtual.
The topic for 2021 will be around what the next four years will bring in terms of trade and economic outlook to the international business community and will touch on topics such as tariffs, sanctions, Brexit, trade agreements (or the lack thereof) and of course the pandemic impact.
Global Economic Update: giving an over view of what has been happening over the past year and the expected way forward.
- Judith Dean, Professor of International Economics, International Business School, Brandeis University.
Panel discussion moderated by
- Doug Banks, Editor, Boston Business Journal
The panel will consist of business people who are well versed in some of the international trade issues currently facing companies and some of the expectations under the new administration.
Panelists and areas to be covered include:
- China, Asia, Pacific: David Day, Chairman, Global Risk Management Foundation
- India and Africa: Becca Gould, Senior Vice President, American Tower Corporation
- US/EU and US/UK : Nate LaMar, International Capture Manager, AM General
- Mexico/Canada/ South America: Ernesto Pinal, Director of Business Development, DQM Software
- Shawn Levsen, International Sales Manager, UPS. President of the National District Export Councils
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021
Time: 4PM to 5:30PM
Format: Zoom Webinar
Register via the Link below. You will receive an Email with the Zoom link before the Event.
GABC is a proud member of GBANE, the Global Business Alliance of New England, whose mission it is to facilitate regular interaction between international organizations in New England that promote business, trade relations and understanding with countries world wide.