The Ripple #6
Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021
The Ripple is a one-of-a-kind initiative to put your online networking into hyperdrive and to build meaningful, reverberating relationships. After four wildly successful editions, The Ripple is back on November 17th!
The Ripple is a virtual networking event where the goal is to create hundreds of new connections amongst shared business communities and launch a ripple of new opportunities. This is an initiative of 20 international business organizations.
Each participants can set up up to 12 one-on-one virtual meetings of 12 minutes with other individuals to discuss a mutually beneficial topic.
Date: Wednesday, November 17th, 2021
Time: 12pm to 2.30pm ET
Format: Speednetworking (schedule up to 12 one-on-one 12 minute video calls)
Platform: Conversation Starter
Step 1: Now
- Register now via our form
- Registration is free
- Add a calendar entry
- You will receive a link to Conversation Starter where you:
- Create your profile (if you have participated in The Ripple before, your profile is still there)
- Highlight your expertise (#offer), share your requests (#ask) for collaboration, as well as flag topics that you would like to connect on.
Step 3: Leading up to the event
- Browse profiles and
- Send invitations for 12-minute video calls on the Conversation Starter portal
Step 4: The day of the event (Nov 17)
- Connect with your new contacts on Conversation Starter per video call
Register via the Link below
9-11.30am PT | 12-2.30pm EDT | 6-8.30pm CET:
- One-on-one networking
- up to 12 meetings of 12 minutes
- scheduled and customized by each participant
About The Ripple:
The power of this initiative lies in the fact that it is organized by a collective of chambers of commerce, business associations, & accelerators across the USA and Europe. Together we invite our communities and members (numbering an audience of over 150,000 professionals) to connect online with the ultimate goal of forging personal, professional, and economic opportunities.