Friday, May 8, 2020
Let’s explore Pinot Noir!
Are you ready to experience fantastic wines from the comfort of your own home, closing out a work week with something special for a change?
GABC has partnered with the wine experts from Vino di Vino to bring you a virtual wine tasting experience with a personal touch. For this tasting, Vino di Vino will be sharing with you two of their favorite Pinot Noirs, an American and a French one. And to start off the evening, you will be enjoying a glass (or two of) sparkling Rose (if you are wondering about the can: those have become the latest hip trend with lots of quality inside to enjoy!). The tasting package will be delivered right to your doorstep ready to be opened the day of the tasting!
Here is what comes with the tasting and signing up:
- One each: Underwood Sparkling Rose (375mL can), Jeremie Mourat Moulin Blanc Pinot Noir (750mL), and Shannon Ridge Pinot Noir (750mL)
- One hour Zoom wine class with Michael Mendes, Vino di Vino’s resident wine geek
- Contact-free wine delivery within the 128 Loop or via FedEx outside of 128
- Food pairing ideas and recipes
- A 10% off code valid in-store or online at VinodiVino, pick-up or delivery
- An hour of spending quality time with a select group of GABC members & friends
- By Monday, May 4th: For delivery outside the Massachusetts 128 delivery loop
- By Wednesday, May 6th: For delivery inside the Massachusetts 128 delivery loop
Date: Friday, May 8th from 6PM to 7PM
Cost: $75 per person | $80 non-member
Note: We will cap the event at 20 people maximum to ensure a personal and enriching experience and to avoid a crowded Zoom meeting.