Field Sales Executive North America Position (German based company)
POSITION: Sales Executive North America Reports to the Boston area Office CEO, dotted line to Global Head of Sales Europe
COMPANY: Confidential; Privately Owned Company based in Germany >250 employees globally, South Greater Boston, Industrial Imaging Software Manufacturer, used in all demanding areas of imaging incl. SemiCon, inspection, optical quality control, metrology, medicine and surveillance. The software product enables new automation solutions enabled by IIoT.
Why work there: Ethics and Integrity are part of daily life, extremely professional & fair. People who work here stay a long time – because the culture is exceptional. This company has your back, whether as an individual contributor or as a part of a team. Generous salary and benefits plus flexible working conditions. Relocation assistance.
The Ideal Candidate:
is already successfully working in a sales/ business development role in Advanced Manufacturing/Vision Industry, or another Technical/Engineering field with a proven ability to grow a revenue base by positioning the company in targeted channels and industries.
- Develops Lead base: acquisition of leads from/with potential distributors, OEMS, systems integrators
- Locating and Identifying or proposes potential business opportunity by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Working with Distribution partners to maximize outcomes/supporting and mentoring distributors
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements, technical requirements and specifications; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending cooperation and strategic alliances
- Delivers solutions to customers
- Develops strategic negotiating strategies and positions by studying both OEM and client potential; examines risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals and matches offering to those goals
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Liaising constantly with business team to ensure opportunities are covered in an effective manner
- Securing sales-technical support, advice and consultation through local office
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
CORE COMPETENCIES: Sales/ Communication / Business Acumen/ Leadership/ Strategic Thinking/ Analytical/ Initiative/Innovation/ Creative Problem Solving/
Education & Experience
- Degree in science or engineering or degree in Business with a strong IT / Technical Focus
- 3 – 5 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility, working in a sales development role
- Experience in B2B sales from Lead Generation to Business Expansion is required, an understanding of Marketing would be a plus
- Ability to travel 50% of the time Mon – Fri
- Ability to travel to Europe including 2 weekends for annual training in one block (18 days)
- 15 Days paid vacation (after 90 days), additional 2 days for each year of service – max 30 days
- Health/dental and disability insurance /Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) plan
Please contact email@example.com, a GABC member, for further information.