German Saturday School Boston Seeking HR Professional (part-time)
Founded in 1874 by the Boylston Schul-Verein, the German Saturday School Boston is dedicated to teaching the German language to children ages 4 through 17. The school strives to immerse students from diverse ethnic and linguistic backgrounds in the cultures.
With the growth of the school over the last years, we are looking for a creative and outgoing individual with superior communication skills to drive our recruitment and HR activities in the school.
Recruiter – HR – Part-time – Lexington, MA
- Are you passionate about people, recruitment and school environments?
- Are you curious and enthusiastic by nature?
- Are you able to convince and inspire?
- Are LinkedIn and Glassdoor your second home?
- Do you have customer orientation and the desire to serve?
Then GSSB might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a hands-on, proactive individual, with enthusiasm, own initiative and drive to help us with all HR related topics. Your primary responsibilities will be attracting and hiring new teachers, maintain the HR needs of teachers and staff and other HR related topics.
What you will do
- Develop and setup HR processes around teacher contracts and electronic signing of contracts
- Actively search, build relationships and recruit teachers for the school
- Work with Office 365 and Sycamore, the school software platform
- Structure and organize different documents within Office 365
- Work with the Communication staff to manage and maintain recruitment platforms, e.g. our website, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Collaborate with the other functions such as Front desk, Finance, Communications and the school committee.
What you should bring to the table
- Some prior knowledge in Marketing/Sales, HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Sociology would be a plus
- Knowledge of MA Labor Laws helpful
- Experience in HR marketing and technical recruiting are a definite plus
- IT savviness
- Diligence, follow-up and through in work processes and ethics is a must
- Desire to help us make the GSSB efficient and successful
- Knowledge of German desirable
What GSSB offers you
- The opportunity to thrive and gain valuable experience
- Exchange of knowledge with an engaged and passionate school committee and administration members
- Performance-yet-people-centric working environment
- Flexible working hours, approx. 200 hours per year
- Attractive remuneration package
If you enjoy working with high-quality people in a thriving organization, GSSB is the place to be!
Interested individuals should submit their applications to email@example.com.