H.C. Starck Solutions seeking Market and Strategy Analyst
H.C. Starck High Performance Metal Solutions (H.C. Starck Solutions), a leading global manufacturer of metal powders, complex fabrications, and additively manufactured parts made from refractory metals, is an independent business unit of H.C. Starck Group with operations in the United States, Europe, and Asia. H.C. Starck Solutions supplies its fabricated products to growing industries, including electronics, aerospace, medical, chemical processing, glass melting, and commercial heat treating. The Company delivers product solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), end-users, and aftermarket manufacturers.
The Market and Strategy Analyst is an integral part of the Market and Innovation team. This person will assist the Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Global Marketing and Strategy Development and Market Directors in the development and execution of strategic initiatives and the research, tracking, and reporting of market trends and information.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Market analysis using continuous tracking and evaluation of market-relevant information (customers, industry, competitors)
- Interface with cross functionally on a global scale (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Management, Finance)
- Assist with capturing and integrating the voice of the customer into marketing projects
- Help develop, implement, and maintain market intelligence databases and tools to improve analysis of demand & supply trends, predict industry developments and competitive behaviors
- Convert findings into written reports, develops questionnaires and discussion guidelines
- Strategic development by supporting the team in developing and documenting market, customer, and product strategies
- Assist the global organization in developing, executing, tracking, and reporting on strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with the team to create strategic materials for executive management and internal and external publication
- Support customer opportunities and develop sales enablement tools (e.g. provide input regarding market insights, competitor analysis, customer needs, technology trends)
- Develop and maintain sales training materials
- Support ongoing project activities with quick turnaround times
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree is required.
- Prefer 2-3 years of experience in a business-to-business marketing and/or strategy environment for a manufacturing or professional services firm.
- Experience with coordinating integrated marketing/strategy activities.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Ability to provide full analytic support incl. data extraction, developing reports, and synthesizing data
- Ability to clearly explain technical and analytical information (verbally, written, and in presentation format)
- Experience with Microsoft, especially Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Experience working with CRM is a plus
** Local candidates only – no relocation available
H.C. Starck offers a highly competitive compensation along with excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match. H.C. Starck Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all our business practices.