Henke Sass Wolf of America seeking Supply Chain Manager
Henke Sass Wolf of America is a medical device manufacturer and service facility located in Dudley, MA with corporate headquarters in Tuttlingen, Germany. The company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to expand their capacities in response to growth in demand for their $53M, 200-employee strong facility here in Massachusetts.
Supply Chain Manager
- Determines intercompany and external purchase volume for all critical parts of the medical devices we produce and repair
- Determines proper stock levels and identifies obsolete / slow moving inventory and suggests measures to minimize those stock levels
- Constantly monitoring critical parts inventory and alert management when shortages are to be expected
- Places POs with proper lead times in SAP
- Constantly follows up on part shipments from vendors and readjust purchase orders based on customer demand shifts, works with customs and freight forwarding / shipping companies
- Strong, open and clear oral and written communication skills in order to clearly communicate with colleagues within the local organization, but also with group company employees in Europe and Asia
- Uses SAP and Excel to determine future purchasing volumes of critical parts
- Oversees purchasing department and stock room
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with SAP R/3 Purchasing / Planning module a must, preferable experience with SAP S4 HANA, desirable migration experience from SAP R3 to SAP S4 HANA
- Strong excel skills a must as some demand calculations currently require downloading of inventory data, sales demands and BOMs and determining future demands in excel
- Bachelor degree a must
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
As a well-established medical device manufacturer, we offer attractive working conditions, compensation levels and benefits.
For more information contact:
Director of Finance & Controlling
Henke Sass Wolf of America, Inc.
135 Schofield Ave.
Dudley, MA 01571
P: 508 671 9373