Director, Service Sales & Customer Service (Henke Sass Wolf of America)
Henke Sass Wolf of America is a medical device manufacturer and service facility located in Dudley, MA with corporate headquarters in Tuttlingen, Germany. The company is looking for a Director, Service Sales & Customer Service to expand their capacities in response to growth in demand for their $53M, 200-employee strong facility here in Massachusetts.
Director, Service Sales & Customer Service
Work Hours: 8 hours per day
Description: The Director, Service Sales & Customer Service oversees all ME Sales and Customer Service issues for the entire company
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer at HSWoA and Vice President Sales and Marketing ME PD at HSW (Matrix Structure)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Director, Service Sales & Customer Service shall oversee the following…
- Be the primary contact person at HSWoA for all ME customers and their HSWoA only related topics.
- Obtain and maintain an accurate up to date forecast of customer new product demands. Communicate any changes first to the key Account Manager at HSW and then immediately internally to purchasing and production as well as through the proper channels to HSW Germany
- Obtain and enter into SAP customer purchase orders as soon as they are issued to HSWoA
- Increase whenever possible repair service sales with existing customers in North America
- Manage in close coordination with HSW the product assortment offered by HSWoA to its customers. Constant product clean up / retirement must be coordinated with customers and HSW
- Communicates all aspects of product and service quality to customers in close coordination with Director of Quality at HSWoA.
- Coordinates all customer labelling and packaging requirements with HSW and HSWoA internally.
- Works closely with Key Account Manager and Customer Service at HSW.
- As member of the HSWoA Leadership Team represent Sales and Customer Service on HSWoA Leadership Team.
- Daily monitoring of repair status for all customers.
- Produce and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly internal reports.
- Meet with Vice President of Operations regularly to discuss customer issues.
- Assists in setting the priorities for the Production Department based on all customers’ particular requirements.
- Monitor all outgoing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Review the accounts receivable report to ensure payment terms are met by customers.
- Review inventory target levels of “key” customers and alert production if target levels are not met.
- Follow up on customer’s questions/ concerns/ requirements
- Serve as Jour Fixe member.
- Oversee creation of HSWoA Sales Orders in SAP for all customers.
- Act as Key SAP SD user at HSWoA.
- Communicate customer issues with HSWoA CEO and Key Account manager at HSW.
- Review quality standards internally in Management Quality meetings and externally by standards set by HSWoA customers.
- Act as Supervisor to the Customer Service Representative.
- Create the annual and quarterly Sales planning of HSWoA
Typical Physical Demands:
Must be able to walk through the company including up and down stairs.
Must be able to work overtime when required. Frequent travel to customers in North America and occasionally to HSW in Germany.
Location: Dudley, MA
Training Required: Job Training, General Safety Training
For more information contact:
Director of Finance & Controlling
Henke Sass Wolf of America, Inc.
135 Schofield Ave.
Dudley, MA 01571
P: 508 671 9373