J.R. Bechtle is seeking Business Development Associate (part time/German fluency required)
J.R. Bechtle is seeking a Business Development Associate to join their team at their Burlington, MA office.
- Deal directly with prospect clients/customers by telephone and electronically.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of International Business Development and VP of Operations to develop the list of companies to target.
- Contact the identified potential clients to verify initial interest to meet with our company.
- Organize/prepare trips to Europe and within the U.S.A.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform company’s database verification.
- Assist in coordinating company events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluency in German required.
- International exposure required (living experience in Germany highly beneficial).
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Natural curiosity and openness to learning new things.
- Customer Service experience beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Customer service oriented.
- College degree – preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: German (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Hours per week: 20-29
Overtime often available: No
About JR Bechtle & Co.
JR BECHTLE & Co. (www.jrbechtle.com), founded in 1979 and with offices in Miami, Chicago, Boston and Frankfurt, specializes in Retained International Executive Recruitment across the Americas. Our clients are primarily German, Swiss and Austrian companies from a broad spectrum of industries, with a concentration in capital equipment, electronic components and systems, medical devices, biotechnology, high-end consumer goods, and other technically sophisticated products and services.
Applications should be sent to Philip Legan, Director via email@example.com.