The Ripple – registration now open!
Tuesday, Mar 30, 2021
We are excited to join the “The Ripple“, the largest online networking event based on professional matchmaking for and by the transatlantic business community. The 4th edition is happening on March 30th — opportunity awaits, come make waves!
The Ripple is a virtual networking event where the goal is to create 1,000+ new connections amongst shared business communities and launch a ripple of new opportunities. This is an initiative of 19 international business organizations.
Each participants can set up up to 12 one-on-one virtual meetings of 12 minutes with other individuals to discuss a mutually beneficial topic. We call it serendipity with intent.
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 11:30am (Welcome Speaker) | 12pm to 2.30pm EDT
Format: Speednetworking (schedule up to 12 one-on-one 12 minute video calls)
Platform: Conversation Starter
Cost: Complimentary (GABC members) | $10 non-members
Registration: Now open!
Step 1: Now
- Register now via our form
- Registration is complimentary for /members and $10 for non-members
- Add a calendar entry
Step 2: Next week
- You will receive a link to Conversation Starter where you:
- Create your profile and •
- Highlight your expertise (#offer), share your requests (#ask) for collaboration, as well as flag topics that you would like to connect on.
Step 3: In the days leading up to the event
- Browse profiles and
- Send invitations for 12-minute video calls on the Conversation Starter portal
Step 4: The day of the event (March 30)
- Connect with your new contacts on Conversation Starter
Register via the Link below (if you are not sure about your membership status, please let us know in your registration)
8:30-9am PT | 11.30am-12pm ET | 5.30-6pm CET:
- Collective kick-off with partners and speaker (open to all)
9-11.30am PT | 12-2.30pm ET | 6-8.30pm CET:
- One-on-one networking
- up to 12 meetings of 12 minutes
- scheduled and customized by each participant