Sustainable Living 2030
Thursday, Nov 16, 2023
The importance of achieving sustainable living touches upon many aspects of our lives. In this upcoming event, we are excited to shed light on the vision of business leaders on sustainable living in 2030 that impact our personal lives, from food we produce and eat (and not waste), to home energy consumption and reduction, to sustainable living spaces.
Join us for an engaging panel discussion and a chance to network in person. Our panel of experts will provide insights on how the industry responds to climate action, what consumers can do themselves, and how the sustainable future in our own homes and communities may look like.
Date: Thursday, November 16th, 2023
Time: 6PM to 8:30PM
Location: Atlantic Wharf, 290 Congress Street in Boston
Admission: $30 members | $50 non-members
Drinks & appetizers will be served.
- Dr. Alex Wuthnow, President & CEO of Bosch Home Comfort Group North America
- Philip Behn, Partner at McKinsey & Co. (previously CEO at Imperfect Foods)
- Tristan Foerster, CEO of ClimatePartner LLC
- Ben Bixby, CEO of Saturday Robotics
- Lige Sun, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Co.